Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Homemade Oreos

One of the many treats served at our Superbowl party were my Homemade Oreos. They were delicious as always and I'm sure I ate more than I should have; in fact, there are leftovers sitting my my counter right now staring at my just begging me to eat them!

Photobucket


Homemade Oreos
recipe from mychocolategarden.blogspot.com

Cookie:
2 boxes Devils Food cake mix
4 eggs
1 cup oil

Combine ingredients thoroughly. Roll into 1 inch balls. Place on lightly greased cookie sheet. Bake at 350 F for 8 minuted. Do not over cook. The cookies will not look done. Allow them to cool on wire rack.

Filling:
6 oz cream cheese, softened
1/2 cup butter, softened
2 tsp vanilla
4 1/2 cups powdered sugar

Combine ingredients, mix until creamy and smooth. Add up to a 1/4 cup of powdered sugar if needed. Spread filling in between two cooled cookies.

No comments:

Post a Comment