Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Peanut Butter Cups

I invited all the girls (sisters and nieces) over for a girls night sleepover last Friday. I made these as part of the spread of goodies. I am a huge fan of peanut butter/chocolate things (who isn't really??) so of course I ate way too many of these guys.

Photobucket

PEANUT BUTTER CUPS


INGREDIENTS

1 cup creamy peanut butter
1 cube butter
2 cups powdered sugar
1 package chocolate almond bark

DIRECTIONS
Mix together peanut butter, powdered sugar and softened (not melted) butter. Roll into balls. Melt chocolate almond bark. Put chocolate into bottom of molds. (I use a mini muffin tin or a heart mold ) Add peanut butter balls and flatten until covered by chocolate (you may need to add another dab of chocolate on top of peanut butter to cover completely). Refrigerate until set, about 15 minutes.

No comments:

Post a Comment